Thursday 17 June 2010

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge No. 2

Good grief, a week has gone by already - did I blink? time seems to be going so fast at the moment, another week and we will already be past the longest day & it's downhill to Christmas (little yay from me - love all the glitter and sparkle of Christmas!).

Anyway, the week has also gone quickly in the challenge world - I missed Saturday's Saturday Sketch Challenge deadline (made the card, just didn't get it online in time), so I was determined not to miss the Waltzingmouse one! So here is my card, I used the pansies from the Afternoon Tea Sentiments set - so love that set! some Papermania backing papers and one of my (many) Martha stewart punches. The buttons are from my stash and it feels good to finally start using up some of my old stock (got to make room for new stuff sometime!).

Well hope you like & perhaps, if I get a chance I may even enter the blog Waltz as well - got to make a quiche first though.

See you later

3 comments:

B said...

I'm glad you didn't miss out this week since this is a lovely card! Lovely coloring on your pansies and the fun use of buttons!

Julia Aston said...

Love the buttons and wonderful coloring on your pansies! thanks for playing with WMS this week!

Unknown said...

yep, time is stealing away! Your card is very pretty! glad you didn't miss us! Thank you for playing along with us at WMS!