Sunday 13 February 2011

Cheating today


Today's card is not a new one, but it's one I've not uploaded yet - I made it ages ago using a sketch on a challenge blog. The girl is a stamped image I was given by a friend and she was coloured using Koh-i-nor pencils, they work the same as polychromos (I only have a set of 24 so was quite limited in my colour scheme) the flowers were punched and shaped using a ball tool and then I added some foliage (sorry can't remember who makes the punch). The net came from a big sheet which I've had for a very long time & keep trying to find ways to use (got to get rid of it somehow). The backing papers are all from my stash so I couldn't tell you who they were made by - sorry.

Anyway, hope you like - I did make a card yesterday, so hopefully I will have that uploaded soon for you.

No comments: