Saturday 28 May 2011

Birthday girl


I've had this card, made and sat on my desk for the best part of a week but it's taken me this long to take a photo of it and put it online - I am sooo disorganised at the moment!

The image is from the Flower Fairies CD by crafters companion, I've had this sheet printed for ages and decided it was about time I made use of it (could say that about most of my craft stuff, I could make cards for the next 10 years and not actually run out of stuff). All of the papers are also from the same CD and the flowers were also made with the same paper. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley and a sizzix die for the swirl (if you're looking for this swirl I've cut a few bits off it so it won't look the same), I've used paper pens on the swirl to put the lovely pearly dots on.

Really enjoyed making this card, so not my normal style, but I think it's really pretty anyway. Thought I'd enter this into the Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge - and I'll be able to enter even more soon as I've ordered everything Humphrey and a whole load of Popcorn Bear stuff too (so excited I may just mug the postman next week!).

1 comment:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fab creation!!! Love this CD too


Ali x