Thursday 16 January 2014

Love is in the air

Well, if all goes well, when you read this it will be Thursday morning, yep I'm trying to get ahead of myself and get some posts scheduled (fingers crossed!).

This card was made using one of the images I coloured at the weekend with Alison, it's from Crafters Companion Party Paws range & I love that little panda, he's so easy to colour and you just want to give him a huge hug!

The backing papers were from the latest download from Crafters Companion and all my hearts were cut out with my silhouette, must start using it more if I'm going to justify an upgrade to the scan n cut!

I'm going to enter this card into the Crafters Companion monthly challenge, which this month is 'hearts'

























Anyway, hope you like & hopefully I'll be back at the weekend with some more crafty makes!

TTFN

Rach
x

2 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card Rachel love the backing paper. Did you know that Crafty Sentiments are having a DT call thought I would mention it. Love Alison xxx

wendyp said...

Adorable!!! Thanks for playing along with this month's Crafter's Companion challenge!