Tuesday 11 February 2014

Sorry for posting a Christmas card

Yes I know it's only February, but I enjoy making Christmas cards and I know it will be back with us again before you know it, and we will all be saying 'where did that year go?'  So I try to make cards for Christmas all year so that it's not quite the mad rush at the end of the year.  Will have to try not to sell them all and save some for me this year!

This card was made completely with a 'card companion' kit from the Father Christmas CD from Crafters Companion, I added rivets with a pearl pen, unfortunately they didn't sink into pearl shapes and have pointy tops, still I quite like the card.


Well, this is another scheduled post, so I'm trying to get ahead a bit, hopefully I will be able to join in with the WOYWW (if I remember and get a picture sorted in time!), and maybe some valentines cards on Friday.

Well, until I can get back again, take care and try to keep out of the weather!

TTFN

Rach
x

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Love this card Rachel and not too early to start the Christmas Cards must start thinking about them again soon. Love Ali xx