Tuesday 1 April 2014

Squeel!!!! did you see them!


Well, I can now say "as seen on TV", this little beauty popped up several times yesterday.  

It's one of the samples I made for the Barkley 4 day deal which launched yesterday on Create and Craft, and I have to say as my first outing, they really did give us an amazing kit to work with, Barkley pretty much makes himself and everything coordinates so well, there is no uming and ahing over colour choices, the hard work is done and you are left with all the fun!


I used:
Centura Pearl - hint of silver 
Coredinations
6x6 designer paper pad
A4 die cut decoupage sheet
A4 die cut toppers
Enchanted Spring embossing folder 
Collal Glue – all 3

Hope you all have a fab day & see you soon!

TTFN

Rach
x


2 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Rachel I missed it sorry, but your card is beautiful hope to see you this weekend. Love Alison xxx

Joey said...

Fab make Rachel, lovely colours. Joey x