Friday 15 August 2014

Sorry, been hiding under a pile of snowmen!

OMG! I did not realise it had been so long since I posted on here - bad blogger!

It's not entirely true that the whole time I've been buried under snowmen, but it is true in part, I have been working on the next big launch for Crafters Companion, which is the 2014 Snowman & Snowdog CD.  It's cram packed with beautiful things, and is not just for card makers, there is so much there you can have a truly amazing house decorated with everything Snowman & Snowdog over Christmas.  There are baubles, bunting, crackers, wine glass charms and soooo much more, I had a blast using it all & will definitely be making more in the run up to the big day!

Anyway, onto todays make, which is actually one of the cards from the CD, it's a spring card, but I played about with it a bit and put it on a stepped base, add some snowflakes and ivy (all Diesire dies), some frantage snow, and some gems and voila!


Anyway, hope you like, and I'll be back later with some more to whet your appetite for the launch tomorrow.

TTFN

Rach

No comments: