Wednesday 1 October 2014

Everybody say 'aaaaawwwwww!'

Well, I hope you're all enjoying the shows on Create and Craft this week - the team have done an astounding job with all of the stunning makes, I can't wait to have a play with the Christmas CD and stamps!

Anyway, for today, here's another of my makes from the Everyday CD, which is every bit as amazing as the Christmas one, but with the added bonus that you're not humming Christmas Carols in March!


This card was made using the card companions section, which is an amazing place to start if you need a card in a hurry (and we all need those!) I teamed it with some Coredinations Colourcore pastels and my Diesire Ornamental flower frame bit of ribbon and some dew drops and your done, a great card (even if I do say so myself!) for a little one who 'pops' out unexpectedly.

Hope you all have a great day - don't forget Fiona's shows today!

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: