Tuesday 14 October 2014

Well, it's definitely Autumn!

Okay, so the weather has taken a decided turn for the autumnal and the evenings are drawing in - I love it!

I can't be alone in loving Autumn and Winter, I was built for comfort not speed and so uncovering in summer is really not good (there is a court order in place preventing me wearing less than a t-shirt and shorts to my knees!).  But by the time Autumn arrives and I can snuggle in my jumpers (when my washing machine doesn't eat them, but that's another story!), I am happy as the proverbial pig in poo!

This next card is a homage to my favourite time of year, and in fact the image used is a Scruffy Little Cat called Autumn, so very appropriate!  I used Coredinations Colourcore Neutrals for the matting and for the Diesire Chantilly lace stamping frame, the backing paper is one of the ones from the Scruffy Little Cat 6x6 Darks paper pad.  The sentiment is from the Ashleigh stamp set (the leaves are a die set from Impression Obsession).  I coloured Autumn with both my Spectrum Noir Pens and pencils (colours below)



SN Pens & Pencils: FS5, FS4, FS3, CR3, OR1, OR2, GB7, EB3, BGR2-4, GG3, IB1, IB2, GB8, GB10, EB6, TN3, TN6, TN9, IG9, EB1, EB2, TN1, TN2, TB1, TB3, LY1, CT4, CG2, CG4, DG3, 095, 087, 089, 118, 111, 088, 076, Blender

Well, anyway I hope you like this & will watch the remaining shows on Create and Craft with Leanne and the gorgeous Scruffy Little Cats (and the pens & pencils), she will be back on Wednesday at 4 p.m.

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: