Wednesday 5 November 2014

Bebunni Shaped Card

Well, following on from yesterday, here's another one of my makes for the new launch (Monday at 8 a.m. on Create and Craft).
 
This time it's from the shaped cards section of the CD and is a Screen Card, it's so pretty and so completely different, but so incredibly easy to put together (looks stunning though!).  It actually prints as two pages from the CD, the first being the screen card and the second the embellishments (bunnies and flowers).  I printed this onto Centura pearl and then printed the reverse side with the coordinating paper from the CD.
 
Ooh - completely forgot to mention that as well as the CD and eight stamp sets, there are also some new coordinating dies including hearts, butterflies, stars and the STUNNING Cabbage rose die I used on the second panel of this card - it cuts and then embosses, so I cut it 3 times and layered it up to give the 3D effect (used Coredinations colourcore pastels, which I sanded to reveal the core).


The only other thing I added to this card was some gems, which were plain aurora gems that I coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens - so love the versatility of these.
 
Well, see you all again tomorrow with another peep at this fabulous range, I am so in awe of the work that Crafters Companion put into these ranges so that we crafters can create such amazing makes with such ease!
 
TTFN
 
Rach
x

No comments: