Saturday 16 May 2015

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside!

Good job too as I live in Plymouth!  Seriously though, this next make has a very calming, seaside feel to it, okay so the beach paradise is Hawaii and I'm not going to pretend Plymouth is a patch on Hawaii (I wouldn't know as I've not been there, another thing to add to the bucket list!).

Anyway enough waffle, this is my next make for the upcoming launch of the Destinations twin CDs on Create and Craft.  You are soo going to love this one, you could lose hours just looking at all the beautiful things on the CDs and then, wow! the things you could make, they are seriously cram packed with such wonderful goodies that will become a real favourite go to, sorry, waffling again, must stop it!


This is an 8x8 card and uses one of the Card Companions from the first CD, it just goes to show that the card companions do not just have to fit on little cards, I've added a coordinating backing paper from
the CD, used a Kimono embossing folder (oriental screen), which I went over with a lovely red metallic rub on, the words are from one of the stamp sets (as are the little buttons top left) which I stamped with versamark and embossed in white.  I've used Kraft card and Neenah desert storm for most of the layering to give a sandy beach feel, and combined with a little bit of core'dinations for some contrast.

On the inside you can just about see the insert, which is a lovely feature of this CD, we now have Designer Inserts to give the cards an even more special, expensive feel.

Well, anyway, hope you have a lovely crafty Saturday and I'll be back again tomorrow with some more loveliness from these fabby CDs!

TTFN

Rach
x


No comments: