Sunday 11 October 2015

Halloween Haunted House

Well, as promised in my last post, I've been working using the same country cottage template from Crafters Companion to create a spooky Halloween house.

I used white A3 card for the main body of the house, cutting out the door & windows in an angular creepy looking way, and I used Spectrum Noir Pens (DR5, Black, EB3, CG3 and FL2) with my ebrush to give the house it's colour, I also sprayed the house with gold spray and sparkle (because you can never have too much glitter and I didn't want it to look too spooky).  The roof was made using Kraft card and I then cut out the tiles (part of the template) in Kraft and black, alternating to create more interest (well, I think it's interesting).


I cut out all of the embellishments on my scan n cut, using the scan feature to create the spiders webs on the side, I really love how this turned out, and I hope it inspires you to look at your templates in a different way & see if they can be used differently.















Well I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday.

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: