Monday 25 January 2016

Remember me?

 I cannot believe how fast this year is going, it will be pancake day in just a few weeks!  And then Valantines shortly after.

That being said, today I'm sharing a Christmas card, yep, I never stop with them, love making Christmas cards and with all the lovely pictures of New York covered in snow it really looks quite Christmasy over there (wet and windy over here as usual!).

I started with a 6x6 card blank and used Sara's Signature Collection 'Festive Wonder' Snowy Corner embossing folder to make one corner snowy and then inked this with Tumbled Glass and Broken China distress inks.  Then I used the Die'sire Christmas Edge'able 'Let it Snow' to give the sentiment at the top and embellished the card with some snowflakes cut using the 'Snowflake Trio' die (again from Sara's Signature Collection).

The image is a Woodware clear magic singles stamp that I got at Exeter last year, and coloured with my Spectrum Noir pencils (I have the old style ones but have given the link to the new), anyway, time to see the card....


These are the pencils I used:

Holly: 46, 49, 53
Berries: 26, 33
Nose: 19, 22, 26
Hat: 18, 80, 82, 1, 112, 114
Scarf: 78, 83, 66, 70, 73
Background: 74

Well, hope you like it & remember, it'll be Christmas again before you know it!

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: