Friday 22 April 2016

Sunglasses & elegance!

I would suggest sunglasses before you look at this card, it's quite bright, and what you can't see in the photo is the pink card has a shiny satin finish.

I've used the incredible Downton Abbey 2016 Die collection for the card, cut using Kraft card with the bright pink background, the sentiment is from the Die'sire only Words collection, which I cut in the same pink as the base card.

The card base is A6 and as the bow stands out quite a lot, I've even created an envelobox to put it in (but didn't take a picture of that - sorry).




Well just a short post today, but after I've hurt your eyes with the the brightness, the least I can do is let you go away and recover quickly!

Hope you enjoy your soggy Friday (how quickly the weather changes!)

TTFN

Rach
x

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Rachel this is lovely even if it is quite bright lol. Love Ali xx