Thursday 2 June 2016

Create a Card


Or something else.... A whole host of lovely Create a Card dies are launching on Hochanda tomorrow at 10 a.m.  And it was my absolute privilege to get to play with some of them to make samples for the show, they are really versatile though and Create a Card really doesn't do them justice!

I have used one of the new designs 'In my Heart' to create the flap for this wonderful handbag gift bag, I inked through with some distress ink which has created the most wonderful delicate hearts and swirls patterning.  I combined Sara's Signature Collections - Love & Romance and Together Forever for the papers and decoration, and used some button magnets for the closure.

I can see this bag filled with some very gorgeous chocolates, jewellery or a well folded scarf.


I always love seeing the different creative interpretations from my fellow teamies and I can tell you you are in for a real treat with this collection, I'm sure when you get your hands on it you too will find so many different ways to use these dies.

Well I'll be back later with more of these fabulous dies - don't forget, Friday 3rd June, 10 a.m.

TTFN

Rach
x

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Rachel this is gorgeous love what you have done here. Sorry not been in touch been a bit hectic will try and get over soon. Alan on back shift this weekend but hopefully the one after I should be able to make it, that is if you are free as well. Am on a No Spending budget at the moment so its a bit boring lol. Love to you and Geoff. Love Ali xx