Friday 3 June 2016

More In my Heart

Well as I was saying before, these dies are so incredibly versatile, I thought I would show you the other sample I made with the In my Heart Die.

 I have used the die to create a beautiful and elegant front for a wedding invite, the design for which was an interpretation of one on the Ulti-Cards DVD from Crafters Companion.

I can see this being made in a colour to match the theme for the wedding as Crafters do so many wonderful colours of Centura Pearl there is sure to be one just perfect for it.

If you would like a tutorial for this or any of my other makes, please just leave me a message and I can get that sorted.

Hope you can watch Leann with this fabulous collection (10 a.m. Hochanda today Friday 3rd June), I can highly recommend getting your hands on this early!

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: