Tuesday 12 July 2016

Special Day

Well, I hope you all love the new Grand Create a Card dies that launched recently.

This next card is a personal favourite of mine - I love shadow box cards, they fold flat for posting but have so much depth and dimension (really simple to create as well).

The design inside the gates was created with the spring/summer range of die'sire classiques which you can get here.  I used a gold card for the actual card which is very similar to Centura Pearl so cuts a dream (these dies cut beautifully and all the little bits just fall out) and then on the sides used Downton Abbey Regency Borders dies cut in the same card to create a lovely extra detail on the sides.  The wording is from the die'sire Only words classiques collection and Sara's Signature English Country Garden collection made an appearance with the flowers.





















Well, I hope you all like this (I say all, I may be just rambling to myself - please say hi if you drop in) and I'll try and be back with some more soon.

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: