Thursday 3 July 2008

Time flies when your having fun!



Blimey - can't believe how long I'm leaving it between posts, sorry, life just seems to be zooming past so fast I don't even have time to think! Anyway, managed to get tea made really quick tonight, so got a little bit of extra time.

Thought I'd post a picture of a card I made a little while back using my favourite Stampin Up stuff (ink and card). The image is one I've had for absolutely ages but never used, so it kind of fulfils Gill's Dusty Stamp challenge - check it out on her blog here.

Anyway, I know I keep saying I'll post more often, so no promises this time, just see how things go - thanks for looking in!

10 comments:

Ruby Claire said...

That's a really gorgeous card!!!
Thanks for the feedback!!
Where do you find the settings to make the date shown? I have always wanted to have it shown!!
TIA
xx

Annapurna said...

Beautiful Rose. Love the colors on the card too.

Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Rosie said...

Great card! It doesn't really matter, as long as you stay in touch with the Sistahs Rachel!! ;-]

My Paper World said...

It's gorgeous, I really love the colours!

craftyrachel said...

It is very pretty! I like how you have used the green.

BTW, how are you coming on your ATCs?

Have a great day!

Jami said...

Great card. I love the color combo

Dawn said...

Very elegant card. Gotta love SU stuff ;-) The rose is beautiful!

I know time does get away. It had been almost four weeks since my last post. Work and just life in general. Did that just sound like confession, lol.

gillyflower said...

wow another great dusty stamp card well done and thanks for taking part
i'll have to get some more done this week now i am back off my hols
gill

Jami said...

great card. I love the color combo

craftyrachel said...

Hey, you! Just wanted you to know that I got your awesome ATCs today! Thanks for sending them on time, and I love your creations!