Tuesday 30 March 2010

Creative Inspirations Challenge No. 53

Okay, so I've been gone for some time, but like Scott - I have made it back!!!!

I have been creating stuff, but just never quite found the time or happy place to post anything, however, that's now over & I'm trying to challenge myself to do more, and I thought I'd start with the Creative Inspirations Challenge 53, which was a brilliant sketch. I also wanted to test out some new stamps I've got, which allow you to create a snowman in practically any shape you like (great as I love anything to do with Winter and Christmas).

I decided to use an Easel card as I think they're fab & give you loads of creative opportunities - hope you all like, I'm chuffed to bits with how this turned out.

2 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wonderful card. Your pretty "icy" color scheme goes perfectly with the snowman image. Lovely coloring job too. Great job on the sketch challenge! So happy you could have some fun with us this week at Creative Inspirations.

Aunty Sue said...

sorry i am late but great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations hope you will join us again this week.