Thursday 15 April 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge


Okay, so I'm cutting it fine getting this one entered for the challenge blog, but it's taken me a while to finish. I cannot take all of the credit for this card either, I got the idea for the lattice cut out from Jane's lovely cards, and thought that instead of the flowers and butterflies, it would work really well with snowflakes.

The icicles at the top are not really meant to be icicles, but is the Martha Stewart Drippy goo punch - think it works quite well as icicles!

Anyway, I really enjoyed making this - even if it did take forever to glue the snowflakes together & I hope Jane doesn't mind too much that I've used her idea (but it was such a fabulous one!). Thanks for looking!



1 comment:

Pauline said...

Gorgeous, looks so christmassy! Pauline x