Sunday 18 July 2010

Just Playing


Supposed to be ironing, but wanted to have a play and ink up this Smookie stamp that I bought a while back (I'm trying to use all my new stamps at least once before putting them away). I'm also still trying to find ways of using up the Claire Curd paper pad that I've got - moral of the story, no matter how nice and strokable the papers, don't ever consider buying them in a pack of 200!

Anyway, all the papers for this are from the Claire Curd range (haven't made a dent - each sheet is 12 x 12), smookie image, the distressing is Tim Holtz Pine Needle - I've put glossy accents over the champagne bottle and used a gold Sakura pen to do the top of the bottle so it looks like the foil wrapping you would get on a real bottle of champagne (don't know why I was aiming for realism when you consider there's a dragon on the side of the bottle!)

Well, hope you've all been having a wonderful Sunday - back to the daily grind tomorrow, still it pays for all my lovely craft stash!

1 comment:

Dipitydoodah said...

Love it - you should "just play" more often!