Thursday 7 April 2011

April Showers


Okay, skin of the teeth time, this card is for a blog challenge, which closes in half an hour!!!

The stamp is from the new range at Just Tracy's and as the challenge was April Showers, this particular image of the ladybird splashing through puddles seemed absolutely perfect - not too sure about the colours, but I wanted it to be bright and summery, and I really feel like it fulfills that.

The papers are from my stash - mostly from the Claire Curd signature range (still working through those 200 sheets!), the flowers were from a seller at the Exeter craft fair last september as were the dewdrops which form the centres of the flowers. My apologies if the photo looks a little dark, it was taken in my dining room, which does not have the best lighting of an evening (even with the light on).

Hope you like, I'm entering this into the Crafty Catz Weekly challenge and I would enter it into the Saturday Sketch Challenge, but I used last week's sketch (did like it though!).

2 comments:

Chris said...

Gorgeous card I love it, good luck...Chris xx

carol said...

ooh what a super image, your card is beautiful, good luck with the DT call