Monday 23 April 2012

Friends

Wow, sorry it's been a week since my last post - I have been crafting & will try and get my creations on line during the course of the week.

My card for the moment was from last weekend and uses another one of my Popcorn images.  The backing paper started life as a paper bag, I can't remember from where as I've had it so long, but when I first saw it I thought 'hmm, I'm sure I can use that' (closet hoarder, yes, I know!). The copper pearls on the right hand side are from one of my Viva paper pens - the flowers are from my stash and have been glued together with a candy dot centre (I had to add some glitter as the glue squidged out so I needed to cover that up).  Yet again I've used one of my Whimsy Stamps ticket stamps and die for the ticket - definitely think I've got my value out of these.

Well, I sold my Gypsy last week and now I'm waiting for the latest release of Humphrey to arrive, so not patient, especially having seen the online show with Leanne Chivers yesterday on Create and Craft - I am a huge Humphrey fan & this latest delivery will ensure that I have EVERYTHING Humphrey.

Anyway - got to go get ready for work - boo for Mondays!

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card Rachel, sorry its taken me so long to leave a message on your post. xxx