I have started to make cards again, I'm working on a little gift set at the moment, with my favourite elephant, Humphrey. In the meantime, just so that you don't think I've completely dropped off the planet, I thought I'd show you some stamped images I've been colouring. The image is the same, I've just used some different mediums for colouring - Top right and bottom left are Spectrum Noirs, bottom right is coloured with Koh I Noor pencils (similar to prisma colours), and the top left is water colour pencils.
Hopefully, I will be able to show you the set in the next few days. I'm also working on a storage system for my pens, but I'm almost beginning to wish I hadn't started. It all began when I saw this photo on facebook by Louise Sharp
I thought, Wow, that's a brilliant idea - so following a search of the internet, I managed to find some tubing which looked suitable - it came as 5 x 5 metre lengths, which I worked out would be plenty to do what I wanted. It all seemed so simple - cut the pieces to length, then glue it all together with either card or MDF, well it should have been simple, but the tubing is quite thick so it takes ages to cut each tube into 13 cm lengths - I've done 3 so far, and then once they're cut, the tubes have to be smoothed, luckily Geoff lent me his dremel to do them. This however has it's own issues, I ended up looking very grey yesterday as all the fine grindings from the tubes went all over me!
Anyway, when it's finished I'll let you know.