Wednesday 11 February 2015

Sorry, couldn't resist a Christmas Card

Well, this was actually made before Christmas, but I am so behind with blogging that I just hadn't got around to sharing with you.

I really needed a few quick and easy cards for Christmas, and this one fitted the bill quite nicely, it also gave me a chance to play with my tacky embossing powder and glitter (I love glitter - even my hubby sparkles!).

I just used a plain 5 x 5 card blank, cut and embossed a spellbinders bauble shape and used matching stamps from Waltzingmouse to stamp onto the bauble with versamark, tip over the tacky embossing powder, heat to melt and then very quickly cover with glitter, then I just made a bow with some ribbon (I used my Ultimate Pro and the bow maker on this), stick the bow to the top of the bauble and then the bauble to the card.  It's actually quite flat so would probably go in the post quite easily without costing an arm and a leg!


Anyway, hope you like the card, and hope you're having a good week!

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: