Friday 3 April 2015

Sheena Sketchy and Spectrum Noir

A match made in heaven!

Both Sara and Sheena will be on Create and Craft tomorrow with some wonderful products and some amazing deals!  I must confess that until recently I did not own any Sheena stamps, I have thousands, but none from our lovely Sheena, however I was given a few to play with and make a few samples for the shows tomorrow and I'M IN LOVE!!!!

The card below uses two sets of Sheena's stamps, Floral Corners and Village Mystery Homecoming.  They are both coloured using the amazing Spectrum Noir pens.  I wanted to keep the card simple and let the images speak for themselves & I hope they do!

I decoupaged the cottage a little to give it some depth and stamped the lilies so that they created a frame, then I cut out the middle and mounted the village scene behind.



Spectrum Noir pens used:   CR8, CR6, PP4, PP3, PP1, LG4, LG5, CG3, TN1, TN3, TN4, BG1, BG3, BG4, GB7, TN8, EB1, EB2, EB3, GB3, CR11, LV3, PP5, TB4, LG2, LG3, JG1, CG1, CG4, BT1, TB1

Well, I hope you can watch the shows tomorrow, the first one is at 9 a.m., so set your alarm,or you could miss out on some fab stuff!

TTFN

Rach
x




No comments: