Thursday 29 October 2015

Is it Christmas yet?

Well, I hope you've all been enjoying Crafters Companion Birthday week, there have been some incredible new products to keep you going.  I have my new sparkly scoremaster and the DVDs to get some more inspiration for future projects.

Sad tho it is I did not buy the new sparkly ultimate as I didn't want to seem disloyal to my faithful old friend that sits next to me at my crafting table and is used regularly to assist with my card making, my ultimate works and I love it!  That being said, if you don't already have one, this is the perfect time and you can bag yourself a gorgeous purple sparkly one to boot!

Anyway,  today's card was made using the freebies from the Crafters Inspiration 8 magazine, I just love those stamps of Sheena's and teamed up with a sparkly silver embossing powder, stunning! (and none of the detail of the stamp was lost).

I also used the embosallicious 'Let it Snow' folder, the die'sire scalloped tags, a bit of silver card, Centura pearl hint of silver, a ribbon (bow tied on the bowmaker of my ultimate) and you're done.  I think this card could be mass produced, changed up in little ways/colour changed, and you've sorted your Christmas cards!


Anyway, hope you have a great day & I'll be back soon.

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: