Wednesday 5 June 2019

Something New - Fab ‘N” Funky #443

Hi all, well time really is flying by, we are now in June and half way through the year!

The challenges keep coming over at Fab 'n' Funky and this week, the challenge is "Something New", so either, new home, new job, new baby.

My daughter has asked me to make a card for a work colleague of hers who is moving to another store as the Manager and she wanted a Good Luck card for him for her and all of the team to sign, unfortunately, she was not very forthcoming with any idea of what he might like so I was left to just go with a traditional four leaf clover (or heart stamped 4 times as I did!).  It's simple but I'm hoping it will serve!


Sorry, this is just a brief post but I must go get ready for the day job!

I look forward to seeing all of your makes this week & hope you have a fabulous "hump day"

TTFN

Rach

1 comment:

pinky said...

I just love the design of this card, super cool!