Friday 11 March 2011

Toby Birthday


Well, this card was actually made last week, but it was for a friends birthday and so I couldn't post a picture of it until she had received the original, which she really loved.

The image used was a new stamp bought from my favourite shop, Just Tracy's called 'Toby with Bottle' and made by Wild Rose Studios. All of the papers used were from a freebie set with one of my magazines a few moths ago and are a NitWits collection. The sentiment is a Lili of the Valley stamp, and I think that's about it really - I used an old Sketch Saturday sketch for the layout. All colouring with my trustee promarkers.

I love the Wild Rose Studio Milton and Co range as they are so easy to colour, and having met Dulcie Jackson, it makes them even more special - she's a lovely person and her stamps are fab, love the cute bears and dogs!

Anyway, I suppose I should go and get ready for work, but YAY! its friday, and tomorrow is crafting with my buddies day!! (woop, woop!!!) so hopefully I should have some more cards to show you soon.

TTFN

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Rachel thank you for my lovely birthday card I have put it with my keepsakes which the children have given me over the years, I will treasure my card and bring it out years from now to enjoy and bring back lovely memories of a crafty friend. love Alison