Monday 26 August 2013

Wow! mad rush of something!

Well, not only have I managed to make a card today, but I have also stamped the back with my 'handmade by' stamp AND put a liner in the card!!!!!



It actually felt really good to get back to card making. The image I used was a pre-coloured Lili of the Valley image that I won a couple of years ago for having a card in a magazine, it got buried in a box and I only re-discovered it the other day.  The Ivy is one of the new Crafters Companion Diesire dies, which I absolutely adore, as is the icicles at the top and the snowflake behind the sentiment.  The sentiment is also from Lili of the Valley but is a rubber stamp.  Sorry for the poor photograph but I think my beloved camera may be on it's last legs.

Well, I hope you're all enjoying our last bank holiday before Christmas (yep I know, I'll actually have to start using my holiday allowance for time off now).

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

OMG this is gorgeous so jealous of those dies will have to wait until we get back from hols though, and I didn't have to nag you to get you to post a first. Love Ali xx