Sunday 18 August 2013

Woo hoo!

Yay, I've finally made a card!

After having to hide my desk away back in June when we started having some building work done, I've finally been able to get my stuff back out again.

My very bestest crafting buddy Alison came over yesterday and we were finally able to craft together. It was great to see Alison after so long, and fab to make a card (was begining to think I'd forgotten how to).

We had a great time catching up and just chilling with our craft stuff. In spite of not having made anything for ages, I did buy some stuff (well it was just too good a bargain to miss!), I bought all of the Crafters Companion Christmas Diesire dies, and used these on my card, well the trees and snowflakes - the image and sentiment were from the popcorn Christmas CD.

Well, hopefully this post will publish okay (doing it on my iPad), and hopefully the card will be the first of many.

 

 

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Rachel gorgeous card loving those dies so jealous. Thank you for the lovely crafty afternoon yesterday, it was so good to catch up have so missed our crafty times together.

My new blog is now up and running so hope you pop by and follow me again.

Love Alison xx