Saturday 18 January 2014

Fab week of posting!

Well, I have done really well this week, trying to post a card every other day & actually trying to make some as well.

You will recognise the image in this card, it's another of the one's I coloured last weekend with Alison - sadly I shall be crafting on my own today as Alison is in bed with a bad back today, hopefully she will be back up and crafting soon!

The image for this card is from the Mulberry Wood everyday range and is called 'Sweet Love', it's just gorgeous, and if I say so myself, my colouring is coming on brilliantly!  The pink heart is also from Crafters Companion, but the papers are so old from my stash I couldn't possibly tell you where they came from!



Anyway, hope you like it - I've got to go and start looking at images for mens cards as one of the girls in work has pretty much decided all her cards are coming from me this year!

Well, TTFN

Rach
x

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Rachel card is beautiful and love the way you coloured the teddy. Shame not able to get together today but hopefully next week. Love Ali xx