Wednesday 7 May 2014

Scruffy Little Cat Sneak Peek 3

Ooh, not long to wait now, this range launches May 9th


Think this is one of my favourite cards, just love the pink and chocolate colours!  The image is from the topper sheets and I've used Neenah Desert Storm (fab card) to create a spring card base (used the ultimate pro to make short work of the folding).  To embellish, I've used Coredinations neutrals for my mats and also for the embossing (using Chic embossing folder - part of the new launch), which I also used the sand it set and dust buddy on.  The flowers came from the CD (embellishment Design 7), and they sit atop leaves from Diesire leaf 2 die.  Ooh, forgot to say that I spray & sparkled the flowers using pearl diamond spray & sparkle - YOU MUST GET THIS!!!! the backing paper is actually a doily from the CD (Doilies Design 6).

Anyway, enough from me now, but you will LOVE this!

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: