Friday 17 October 2014

Woo Hoo - see the blinkie!

Yep, if you take a look on the left hand side of my blog, you will see that there is a new blinkie!  I've finally been approved as a Spectrum Noir Accredited Colourist, boy am I chuffed! All the hard work, blood, sweat and tears has been worth it (only joking, Leann made it really easy with all of the tutorials on YouTube).

And to celebrate, I thought I'd show you a work in progress, this is an image I've coloured, but not managed to get onto a card.

The stamp is from House of Zandra and was one of the ones I picked up at Exeter recently (trying to make more of an effort to use my craft stuff instead of just hoarding it).


For those who wish to know, these are the SN colours I used:
DR6, DR5, CR11, EB5, EB6, TN7, TN6, TN4, TN3, TN2
BT7, IB2, BG3, BG1, IG1, IB1 & Blender

I have to say I really enjoyed colouring this in, and now I know how to do it properly I can get a really good result (some of my work colleagues have commented that they thought my toppers were printed as they couldn't believe they could be coloured in by hand!).

Well, that's my news for the minute - some exciting stuff coming, but I'll tell you about that another time... Ha, such a tease!

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: