Thursday 6 November 2014

Crackers again!

Or should that be still?!

Well, I'm back again, hope you're not bored yet 'cos you shouldn't be, I have to say this has been one of my favourite launches to work on, such beautiful papers, images AND dies too!

Today's make is again from the shaped card section of the CD and is the 'bonbon crackers'.  Each page that prints has two crackers on, which glue together to give a triangular cracker - think Toblerone), I just printed the page twice to give me four crackers, two of which I cut out the panel with bebunni on and replaced with acetate which had been embossed with the Rose Vine embossing folder).  The crackers will hold chocolate balls quite comfortably so makes a fabulous little gift (I'm thinking teacher gifts), and then I decided to break out my Big Score and made a pizza box to put them in, decorating with papers and images from the CD.  The stars you can see on the box are one of the new Bebunni Floral Dies, and I really think this is going to be so versatile, I can even see this appearing on Christmas cards!


Well, I hope this has further whetted your appetite for this incredible new range - come back again tomorrow and I'll have more from this incredible range to show you!

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: