Monday 17 November 2014

Crafters Companion November Challenge

Well, the theme over at Crafters Companion this month is "Christmas/Winter", and as I haven't played with my Makey Bakey Mice stamps much recently, I thought I'd unbury them from all of my other goodies and set to it (I am also desperately behind with making Christmas cards this year so I needed to get on with it!).

I chose the image, 'trimming the tree', he's such a cute little fella!.  Coloured him with my trustee Spectrum Noir pens (colours after the piccie), and then cut him out with one of my spellbinders bauble dies and inked around the edges using TH distress ink 'iced spruce'.  Mounted this onto some beautiful sparkly green cardstock and put a double bow at the top using my fabby Ultimate Pro.  The background is Centura pearl hint of gold, embossed with the Embossalicious Vintage Decorations embossing folder, I then used a green metallic rub on to highlight the embossing and mounted this again onto the sparkly green cardstock, this is all matted onto a 7x7 card base.  For the sentiment, I used the same stamp set as the image and used a green pigment ink stamp, then used clear embossing powder and heated, I then cut this out with a spellbinders circle die, this is matted onto a gold paper star cut out with Diesire Classiques 'stars'.


Spectrum Noir colours used: FS1, FS8, TN1, TN3, TN5, TN7
JG2, CG4, CG3, LY1, CT2, CT4, CR10, DR5, DR7
IG1, IG2, Blender

Well, hope you find the time to enter the challenge this month.

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: