Tuesday 18 July 2017

And now for something completely different

OMG! I am really excited by this, following on from the Kinetic Dies Crafters Companion released earlier this year (the circle and diamond swing card dies), they are now releasing a Shutter Card die and Stairway Die!!!  How awesome is that?  I know myself with the shutter card that they are a real pain to do, even with a scoring board (the number of times I've scored the wrong line), so to be able to produce stunning results every time with just a pass through my Gemini, is just mindblowing!

This first card was made using the shutter die and Decorative Edge Set 2 for the edges.  The papers and embellishments all came from Sara's Signature Shabby Chic range, love, love, love this card!












This next card was made using the Stairway die, which makes a fabulous card just using the die and cut in panels that come with it, the fun only stops when you run out of 5 letter words (though I have found a way to extend it, which I will show you soon......).  But even that doesn't have to stop you, the stairs could have a cascade of butterflies, or whatever your heart desires, this really is a showstopper card to make but the secret is in the fabulous dies - again, a quick pass through the machine and all the hard work is done for you.



I suppose you'd like to know when you can get your hands on these lovely designs - well you only have a day to wait, they launch on Hochanda at 6 p.m. tomorrow, 19th July.

Well, I must be off, see you again soon & I'll show you how you can extend out these lovely dies.

TTFN

Rach
x



No comments: