Wednesday 10 April 2019

Fab 'n' Funky #435

Hi all, well here we are, another week and another challenge, this time it's Fantasy: fairies, dragons, mermaids.

Well, my original thoughts were to use the fabulous new Pink Ink stamp I bought at the Craft4Crafters show at Exeter in February, however, as you will see, I only got to the point of stamping and colouring and have not yet turned this into a card.

I wracked my brain and remembered a card I made a little while ago while I was playing with inky backgrounds, which absolutely fits the bill!


The background was created using harmony inks, then the Sara Signature Enchanted Forest Droplets stencil over the top and versafine ink through, some sparkle medium in Amethyst over the top and voila! background. The fairy and wording is also from Sara Signature Enchanted Forest range, the border is from the Parisian collection, and further sparkle (on the fairy wings, wording and border) is added with Starlights paint in Heather.

I really love this card and can't believe I hadn't shared it before now, well, now I have!  I hope you like it as much I do, and can't wait to see what you all come up with for our latest challenge.

TTFN

Rach
x



No comments: