Wednesday 24 April 2019

Fab ‘n’ Funky #437

Okay, so I'm no good at time keeping when I'm not working - it seems to give you a much better sense of where you are in the day and so this week I've been having a week off work and time really seems to have run away with me, I'm so sorry, I'm really late posting my make for the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge, which this week is vehicles.


I made this card using the Sara Signature range Parisian, which I LOVE almost as much as my all time favourite which is Shabby Chic, they are very similar in style.  This girl on the bicycle is just fab, I love the stamp of the eiffel tower in the background, the paper, well, just everything.  This isn't the sort of card I normally make, but perhaps I should!

Anyway, I look forward to seeing what you all make of our theme this week.

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: