Wednesday 3 July 2019

Stars &/or Stripes - Fab ‘n’ Funky #447

Well, doesn’t time fly, here we are and it’s time for another Fab ‘n’ Funky challenge.  With 4th July only tomorrow we have an American theme with Stars and/or Stripes.

I decided to go a little sideways on this one as I’m British and don’t celebrate Independence Day (has anyone seen that online letter from the Queen, telling the Americans that she’s revoking their independence?  It’s brilliant!).  Anyway, I’ve sort of used the stripes and turned them into wooden planks in the background of my card.


All the items on this card are from the Sara Signature Nautical Collection, which I love just about as much as I fell in love with the Shabby Chic collection.  The inks used for the images are from the Harmony Water Reactive collection and for the sentiment from the Harmony Quick Dry inks, I am super in love with this card and probably won't give it to anyone for ages!

Anyway, I am so sorry that this post is late today, I did start it this morning with every intention of finishing it and publishing, but ran out of time.  Hope you've all had a great day today and I look forward to seeing your makes.

TTFN

Rach
x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Rachel this is BRILLIANT! I LOVE your interpretation of the theme, the wood planks are perfect!! Gorgeous shabby chic design the stamping is gorgeous!! Love this to bits. Hugs, Wends xoxo