Wednesday 17 July 2019

Fab ‘n’ Funky #449 - Add Pearls/Gems

Hi again Funky Folk!

Well, it's Wednesday again, and I'm such a divvy, I thought it was still Tuesday and so this post is ultra late - so sorry, life is a bit of a whirlwind at the moment and I hardly get time to draw breath, let alone do crafty stuff.

This card actually started life some time ago when I bought the background layering stamps from Crafters Companion, together with the Harmony Quick Dry inks - I have to say, I absolutely love these, they make amazingly quick cards (just what you need when you're already late to the party!).  The only reason this card took any time to make was because I put Nuvo drops on it and they needed time to dry before I finished everything off, I also used some really sparkly gems in the centre of a few flowers but for some reason this has not shown up particularly well on the photo.



Anyway, hope you've had a great "hump" day and can slide into the weekend in a sea of glitter and sparkle!

Look forward to seeing all your makes.

TTFN

Rach
x