Sunday 1 September 2019

Fabulous new Dies!

Well, it's been ages since I came on and let you know what I'm up to, sorry about that, it's so easy to keep ploughing into life head first and not take a look up to see what's going on.  But I'm here now and I'm so lucky to have worked on some gorgeous new dies coming up on Create and Craft by Crafters Companion.

These are new Pop up Word dies, that allow you to have an incredibly large statement on the inside of your card and really make sure that most of the hard work is done for you.

As you can see, this one is the 'Thank You' sentiment, and will be so useful as we really need to be saying this phrase as often as possible.  I used the Sara Signature Shabby Chic collection for the papers and dies on this one and I cut the Thank You out of Centura Pearl Trends for the additional coloured layer.

I can definitely see these dies becoming a staple in my crafting arsenal (which is ever growing!), I really love the way the lettering is wonky, just gives it another fun edge!

Anyway, hope you will be able to tune in on Wednesday when these dies launch and you can see much more marvellous inspiration from the team.

Hope you've had a fabulous weekend.

TTFN

Rach
x


No comments: