Wednesday 25 September 2019

Fab 'n' Funky are back!!!

Hi everyone, well after an incredibly long summer break (hope you all enjoyed your time!), we are finally back with some more Fab 'n' Funky fun.  We are starting our time back with Challenge #450, which, with it being 25th of the month, is Christmas themed.

Now, anyone who knows me, knows that I really don't need more than a tiny twinkle of an excuse to break into carols and wrap tinsel round like its going out of fashion (please don't tell me it has, I won't accept that sort of negativity!).

So for my card today, I have picked one of my favourites from the recent Sara Signature Range launch, which was Enchanted Christmas, I so love those fairies!  This card is really simple to make too - I just stamped the scene at the bottom and coloured in any missing bits using a black marker.  Used one of the papers from the 6x6 pad on the inside of the card and stamped a sentiment in place, die cut an aperture in the front, which I then backed with acetate and framed with a bit of silver glitter card.  Die cut a fairy from black glitter, perching her neatly on the tree stump (xyron sticker maker is great for this) and then added a few stars, which look like she is blowing them across the sky.


The coordination in this set really does make everything work so well, every card I have seen made using this collection is just perfect, so lovely!

Well, I hope you can join us for our Christmas challenge, and welcome back everyone!

TTFN

Rach
x

1 comment:

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Rachel. Love the colours and wonderful scene you have created. xx