Wednesday 16 October 2019

I'm a numpty!

It's official, life got so hectic that I lost track of what week was what and I completely missed my slot last week on Fab 'n' Funky.  I can't believe that I missed it, especially as it was a Halloween theme (I had some lovely dies I could have used!), anyway, I'm so sorry to all and so to make up for it, I'm taking part in my down week and will also take part next week (providing there are no more brain farts!).

Anyway, this weeks theme is 'Feature a Creature', I have a lovely stamp from Visible Image (love their work) of a Seahorse, which I wanted to play with and here's what I've come up with.  The background is made using my favourite smooshing & layering technique with distress oxides.  I've also used one of the accessory stamps to create bubbly swirls and added Nuvo drops as well.

The sentiment is also one of Visible Image's which was stamped in versamark and embossed with black embossing powder.



Anyway, hope you all have a great week and I'm looking forward to seeing all of your creations.

TTFN

Rach
x

3 comments:

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card...love the image and the colours are gorgeous....Joolsx

Chris said...

I love this Rachel, such a beautiful stamp, gorgeous background and lovely colours.
So pleased you joined in with team Funky this week.
xx

filmler said...

gate
binance
coinbase mi binance mi
bitcoin
binance referans kimliği nedir
kripto para nasıl alınır
coin nasıl alınır
binance 20
tiktok jeton hilesi