Wednesday 23 October 2019

A change from Christmas

Well, I actually remembered what day it was today & that I'm supposed to be taking part in the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #454, whose theme this week is Wedding.

I was really happy with this theme as I have some lovely dies & papers from Sara's Signature Rustic Wedding collection, and I also have just taken possession of some of the new Vintage Lace collection as well - Happy days!


This card is quite simple, but then when it comes to Wedding cards I think that is probably best - this edger die is just fabulous, though I have to admit it did take a few passes through the machine to get all of the pieces to cut.  I resorted to my favourite torn roses, these are so easy to make but look just perfect for this.  Behind the roses, you can see swirls and leaves from the new Vintage Lace, which seemed to be just perfect for this.

Anyway, hope you like this and will join us at Fab 'n' Funky!

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: