Wednesday 30 October 2019

You can't keep me away from Christmas for long!

This weeks challenge on Fab n Funky (#455) is Christmas, and although it's not really my turn to take part, I soo love Christmas I thought I'd take part anyway.  It also gave me a chance to finally use one of my birthday presents (thank you so much Susan!).

I have used one of the cut n emboss dies from Crafters Companion for a quite traditional card, which you can knock up in no time, and I have to say at Christmas, when you discover you've got more relatives than cards made (or is that just me?), you really need this!


I cut & embossed onto Centura Pearl Hint of Gold, then used some gilding wax to highlight the swirls round the outside, mounted this piece on foam pads onto a slightly larger piece of Centura Pearl Gold, then onto a base card, bit of ribbon and a sentiment layered up and you're done.

Well, hopefully you will be able to join us this week, I know so many of you are full on into your Christmas crafting now (only 8 weeks to go!).

TTFN

Rach
x

1 comment:

Pat K said...

Very elegant traditional card. xx