Wednesday 6 November 2019

Paper Piecing

Hi All, well another week with Fab 'n' Funky and another challenge, this week it's Paper Piecing.

For my card, I've used coloured panels on a monochrome background and I couldn't resist the opportunity to get another Christmas card made!


I love these background layer stamps from Crafters Companion, they create cards so easily, and using a couple of bauble dies on a fully coloured panel looks really effective, I inked the edges of the baubles with Gold Midas Metallic ink and raised them on foam pads.  The side panels are again Crafters Companion from the Poinsettia Perfection collection.

Well, I look forward to seeing what everyone has made this week and see your interpretation on Paper Piecing!

TTFN

Rach
x

1 comment:

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Rach...love the paper piecing. xx