Wednesday 20 November 2019

Add a Button

Well, another week and another Fab 'n' Funky Challenge, with the theme this week of "add a button", and as we are so close to Christmas I thought I'd take the opportunity to add to my very small collection of Christmas Cards (probably got more than I think, but finding them in my craft room is going to be a challenge in itself!).


I really like this card as it's so simple I can re-create it a lot of times & play catch up on the Christmas makes.  I didn't have any buttons the right colour but I did have some small wooden ones so I just coloured this with some acrylic paint.  The holly leaves were a freebie die with the latest Crafters Inspiration magazine and the sentiment is also a Die'sire die.  I added some scribbled lines with fine liner pen and all done!  Taking simple to a whole new level!

Well, I hope you are all more organised for Christmas than me, and I look forward to seeing your button makes!

TTFN

Rach
x

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Beautiful Christmas card, love your button detail for the berry.
Wendy xx