Wednesday 4 December 2019

If only!

If only I could remember what day of the week it was, it would be marvellous!  At the beginning of the week I was actually organised and had managed to create my make for Fab 'n' Funky #460, but then today, I completely forgot that I was supposed to post it and have only just remembered now.

Sorry for being late folks, hopefully you will forgive me when you see my make.  This is for a work colleague who likes to keep receipts and little keepsakes from wherever she has been so that she can keep the memories.


I created the box using the Crafters Companion six cupcake gable box template, I've then used turquoise cardstock and papers from the Vintage Lace collection.  The flowers were created using the fabulous flower forming foam and dies, which I learned to use at Craftaganza this year.  The recipient was absolutely thrilled with her box, and I suppose that's always the best bit, when someone else likes what you've done.

Well, having been late to the party, I hope you are all going to be joining in with us this week & I look forward to seeing your makes on the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge page.

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: