Wednesday 26 February 2020

Looking to the Fuchsia!

Well, here we are, it’s Wednesday 26th February, can’t believe we’re nearly 3 months into the year already.  Here’s a depressing thought for you - this time in 10 months, Christmas will be over again!

Sorry, on a much more positive note, it’s time for another Fab ‘n’ Funky challenge and this weeks theme is hand made or die cut flowers, so for my card I’ve used the gorgeous layering stamps and dies from Crafters Companion to create some gorgeous fuchsias.


Simple but fun, I’m a huge fan of fuchsias, must play with these in other colours (and play with the other flowers available as I have them all!).

Hope you manage to find the silver lining on this rather cold and damp Wednesday and I look forward to seeing all your cards!.

TTFN

Rach

No comments: